Tuesday, September 11, 2012

High Protein Chocolate 'Cake'!



So I like to make protein bars and protein infused cakey treats for my boyfriend, instead of buying so many protein bars because those have a lot of added stuff in it that really isn't necessary.... But sometimes the protein bar recipes I've found don't come out as cake-y as I'd like..... so today I came up with this little diddy.... And it turned out pretty good!
 
4 scoops EAS Lean 15 Chocolate Fudge Protein Powder
2 Scoops Vanilla Protein Powder (I used Body Fortress)
1 cup canned pumpkin
2tsp Truvia
4 egg whites
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1tsp baking powder (reduced sodium)
3tbsp cocoa powder
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
 
Preheat oven to 350.  Spray 8x8 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
Combine all ingredients in large bowl, mix well.
Pour batter in baking dish.
Bake 35 minutes.
 
Makes 8 servings.
108 Calories
2g Fat
11g Carbs
4g Fiber
13g Protein
109mg Sodium

No comments:

Post a Comment