Friday, December 21, 2012

Sweet Potato Protein Rich Brownies


I've been a little quiet as of late, I know..... I've been busy, and thinking about my upcoming 2 year anniversary since I made my lifestyle change....  But here's a yummy recipe I had to try!!  The original was here and as is my normal style, I tweaked it a bit to fit what I want a bit better! 
 
Here we go:
1 large sweet potato - baked
2 large eggs & 1 egg white (2tbsp liquid egg whites)
1/4 cup coconut oil - melted
1tbsp stevia powder
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (I used Nestle Dark Chocolate Morsels)
3tbsp coconut flour
2tbsp cocoa powder
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp cinnamon
3 scoops Chocolate Protein Powder (I used Body Fortress)
 
Preheat oven to 350.
Spray 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray, or grease with coconut oil.
Mash potato in a bowl.
Whisk together vanilla, eggs & egg white, & coconut oil.
Add to potato - mix well. 
Add in dry ingredients (stevia, cocoa powder, protein powder, baking powder, coconut flour, cinnamon) - Mix well.
Pour into baking dish & top with chocolate chips.
Bake 30 minutes.
 
Makes 24 servings.
 
80 calories
5g Fat
7g Carbs
1g Fiber
5g Protein
24mg Sodium

No comments:

Post a Comment