Thursday, August 16, 2012

Strawberry Pineapple and Pumpkin Protein shake?!

As you all know, I LOVE to add stuff into my protein shakes that add lots of nutrients, without a lot of calories.  Pumpkin is one of my FAVORITE things to add!  One reason it's great, in addition to all the health benefits it brings, is because it's relatively easy to cover up flavor wise, PLUS it makes the shakes thick and delicious!

The shake I made today is one of my new favorites!

1tbsp Polaner All Fruit Sugar Free w/Fiber - Strawberry Preserves
1/4 cup Pineapple chunks
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk (I use So Delicious)
1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I use Body Fortress)
1/4 cup canned 100% pumpkin (I use Libby's)
6-7 ice cubes

Combine all ingredients in a blender - and DIG IN!

And you're welcome! ;)  So delicious!  Here's the stats!

204 Calories
4g Fat
16g Carbs
6g Fiber
27g Protein
75mg Sodium

No comments:

Post a Comment