Thursday, August 25, 2011

Three Cheers for Greek Yogurt!


I'm a bit of a late comer to the Greek Yogurt craze..... In fact, I've tried it before but didn't like it.

However, it's so delicious to me now!  And there's good reason to eat it! 

High protein - 2x the protein in regular yogurt!
Lower Sodium - up to 50% less sodium than regular yogurt! 
Less Carbs - 40-50% less carbs than regular yogurt! 
Lactose intolerant?  Try Greek Yogurt - easier to digest than regular yogurt!
Rich, Creamy, Smooth Texture - It's much more filling than regular yogurt too, because it's creamy & thick!
For additional information, check out - http://www.livestrong.com/article/86488-benefits-greek-yogurt/

I've had Chobani Greek Yogurt for breakfast the past two mornings.... Yesterday, I tried the Pomegranate (YUM!) and today I tried the Pineapple (Double Yum!)
I also like to add dry oatmeal to my yogurt.  I just put a couple of tablespoons on top and mix it in.  It's so good - and a great way to get some oats in ya! 

Yogurt & Oats combined - 
207 Calories
30g Carbs
1g Fiber
4g Fat
15g Protein



No comments:

Post a Comment