Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse



If you read my blog you know that I track my food on MyFitnessPal.  On there, I typically log all ingredients in stuff I make for dinner/lunch/snacks separately so I get a clear picture of what my intake is.... Lately I've gotten requests to see how these individual items are being combined because they sound good.  Well my friends, they are good.  Here's something you see on my diary a lot.  I've been meaning to share it for a while, but other recipes I thought were more exciting made it on here first.  However, here is it, finally -- I know you'll be making it the first chance you get!!


8-10tbsp cool whip free
2tbsp PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter ((I have used Smuckers Natural Peanut Butter for this too - it tastes great, but it's much higher in calories & fat))
1tbsp Cocoa Powder (I use Hershey's)
2tbsp Dark Chocolate Chips
3-4tbsp water
2/3 scoop chocolate protein powder

Combine cocoa powder, protein powder, powdered peanut butter & water.  Mix well. Add in Cool Whip Free.  Mix thoroughly.  Sprinkle Chocolate Chips on top -- Freeze for half an hour.  Then prepare yourself for one of the tastiest treats EVER!  ;)   **Ladies, this is perfect for when you have one of those chocolate cravings -- you know what I'm talking about -- and don't want to blow your day!  This is so tasty, and although it has some fat & carbs - it also has 24g of PROTEIN!  Major SCORE when it comes to sweet chocolate treats!**

1 serving

364 Calories
13g Fat
46g Carbs
7g Fiber
24g Protein
196mg Sodium
 

No comments:

Post a Comment