Sunday, September 11, 2011

PB & Banana Breakfast Goodness!

This morning I didn't know what I wanted for breakfast - but I did not want my normal yogurt, oatmeal, or eggs.

Found some Eggo Nutrigrain Waffles in the freezer - and I just got this AWESOME low fat peanut butter (Peanut Wonder Low Sodium -- gluten/dairy free, 85% less fat than peanut butter).  I microwaved the waffle - topped with 1Tbsp Peanut Butter, and sliced up half of a small banana to put on top -- and to finish it off - drizzled with 1/2 Tbsp Reduced Calorie Pancake Syrup. 

Decadent!!

And I've been craving coffee lately - not sure why - But I had a Green Mountain Coffee Half-Caff K-Cup, and added about 1/2 tsp sugar, and just a splash of Hazelnut CoffeeMate (about 1/2 Tbsp) - Only 23 Calories - way better than Starbucks - but just as yummy!

So here's how breakfast stacks up.....
177 Calories
2.38g Fat
0g Cholesterol
271mg Sodium
33.65g Carbs
3g Fiber
5g Protein

Plus coffee -- you're right at 200 calories!!


No comments:

Post a Comment