Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I'm on an omelet roll this week....

Yesterday's omelet was so good, I decided I wanted another one this morning!

3 Egg Whites
1 Wedge Weight Watchers Jalapeno Pepper Cheese*
onion, chopped
mushroom, chopped

Add egg whites to pan, top with mushrooms, onions, & cheese (sliced up).  Cook for a few minutes, then fold and finish cooking.  

Today I paired my omelet with Stonyfield Oikos Greek Yogurt - Honey on bottom!  These come in a 4 pack and they are a little bit of a smaller serving - but still pack a whopping 10g of protein! 

177 Calories
2g Fat
445mg Sodium
17g Carbs
1g Fiber
23g Protein

*The Weight Watchers Cheese Wedge is very much like the Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge - just slightly cheaper usually - and only 30 Calories a wedge - SCORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment