Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Bring out the pumpkin!!

I love anything pumpkin... so naturally, Autumn is one of my favorite times of the year just because all things pumpkin come out!  I was super excited yesterday to see that my gym has brought out their Pumpkin Pie recovery shake so I decided it was time for me to make my own!!
Under 150 calories and only cost me about $1! 

just under 1/2 scoop Syntrax Nectar Sweets Protein - Vanilla Bean Torte
1/2 cup Libby's canned 100% Pumpkin
Pumpkin Pie Spice
Cinnamon - for topping/garnish!
Honey (about a tsp - just a small squeeze!)
1/2Tbsp Weight Watchers Reduced Fat Whipped Cream Cheese
1/4 cup Lactose Free 2% Milk
1/3 cup water
5-10 ice cubes

Combine all items in blender and blend until smooth!  Top with cinnamon!

Almost like drinking Pumpkin Pie - but way better for you!! 

144 Calories
3g Fat
12g Carbs
5g Fiber
104mg Sodium
14g Protein

No comments:

Post a Comment