Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pumpkin Yogurt!

And the pumpkin saga continues... 

I love yogurt - so I thought why not pumpkin yogurt?  Though I've never seen that as a pre-packaged flavor, I thought it must be do-able!  And all I can say is YUM!

This is high in protein - low in carbs & calories - AND high in Fiber!  Major SCORE!  You could make this your entire breakfast, or if you want a little something more, pair it with a tasty egg white omelet. 

1/2 cup Weight Watchers NonFat Vanilla Yogurt
1/2 Cup Canned Pumpkin (Libby's 100% Pumpkin)
1 packet Splenda
1/4 scoop Syntrax Nectar Sweets Vanilla Bean Torte Protein Powder
Pumpkin Pie Spice to taste

Combine all ingredients in bowl - stir until smooth/mixed.  
115 Calories
1g Fat
14g Carbs
7g Fiber
95mg Sodium
11g Protein

No comments:

Post a Comment