Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pumpkin Spice Latte - Gone Skinny!!


Continuing with what looks like my Pumpkin obsession....
After I finished at the gym today, I wanted some coffee -- DECAF of course!  (It was a cold rainy afternoon - hot drinks are always good!)

I stopped by 7-11 ($1 refill in my reusable cup - score!) and saw that they had pumpkin spice latte!!  Woohoo!  But upon looking in my most favorite app ever - MyFitnessPal - that a 20 oz serving of the Pumpkin Spice Latte has 250 calories.  NO THANK YOU!!

So, being the foodie genius that I've become, I decided to fill my cup about 2/3 of the way full with decaf coffee - and then added 1/3 (about 4oz) of the Pumpkin Spice Latte -- ONLY 50 calories!!   Just as good as the full calorie version!! :)

I'd imagine you could do this with any of the latte flavors there at 7-11 or anywhere else....

No comments:

Post a Comment