Tuesday, December 13, 2011

No-Bake Peanut Butter Protein Balls!


Who doesn't like peanut butter & chocolate?!
These are decadently delicious! They are so tasty, and seem like a guilty treat, but they aren't!  They are low carb, and have a decent amount of protein - so they are the perfect pre or post gym snack!  They take only a few minutes to make - and I bet even kids will love them!  I'm thinking of making these to give out with christmas presents instead of cookies! 

1 cup natural peanut butter (I used Jif Natural Creamy)
1 cup protein (I used 1/2 vanilla and 1/2 chocolate)
splenda (I put in 8 packets)
chocolate chips (I used Dark Chocolate chips)

Combine dry ingredients.  Add in peanut butter.  Use a spatula or wooden spoon to mix up - the oil in the peanut butter will help meld the ingredients.  Spoon into evenly sized 'balls' and top with a chocolate chip.  Refrigerate.

(Makes 18 balls)

120 Calories
8g Fat
5g Carbs
1g Fiber
9g Protein
50mg Sodium

No comments:

Post a Comment