Friday, December 2, 2011

Yummy Red Pepper Hummus Wrap!

Tonight was one of those nights I couldn't figure out what I wanted for dinner!  Ugh... Annoying right?  Well my boyfriend cooked up some chicken and so I came up with this wrap for myself.... It turned out yummy - Low cal, protein packed - and even high in fiber!  Would make a great lunch too!  The Hummus makes a nice alternative to heavy dressings or mayo - and it has it's own health benefits too!  :)  Love this stuff!  You can switch up what kind of hummus you use as well if you like another variety better -- I love the garlic but my boyfriend hates the smell! (It is pretty strong, I'll admit that)

a few oz cooked chicken breast - skinless/boneless
low carb/high fiber tortilla
spinach
roasted red pepper hummus

-smear hummus down center of wrap
-add on chicken and spinach (can use lettuce if you like better)
-wrap up and enjoy!!

275 Calories
7g Fat
25g Carbs
15g Fiber
30g Protein
434mg Sodium

No comments:

Post a Comment