Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Spicy Ground Beef StirFry!

I took some ground beef out of the freezer this afternoon for dinner .... but had no clue what to do with it.  When I can't figure out what to make (when it comes to beef) my go-to's are usually sloppy joes (without a bun) or taco salad (without a shell)... But I wanted something different tonight.... so I threw together this snazzy little meal.  Turned out to be pretty good!

1lb Ground Beef
1/2 Bag BirdsEye Frozen Pepper/Onion Stirfry Blend
Emeril's Original Essence (to taste)
Cayenne Pepper (to taste)
S&P
Hot Sauce (optional)

Brown ground beef -- with seasonings.... Add in peppers, and continue to sautee until veggies are tender.  I add in the hot sauce towards the end and sautee for another minute or two so the flavors can blend together....

I served this over rice, but it would also be good inside a tortilla!

Makes four servings
*Nutrition info does not include rice or tortilla or anything*

184 Calories
8g Fat
3g Carbs
1g Fiber
24g Protein
76mg Sodium

No comments:

Post a Comment