Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pumpkin Pie Mouse


I have been thinking about how exactly to make this for weeks.... But I had to get my bootay in gear because tomorrow is my family's Thanksgiving dinner at my Grandma's house.  Sooo I came up with this - and it seems to be a winner!

about a cup of canned pumpkin
2/3 scoop protein powder (I used body fortress vanilla whey protein)
2 - 6 oz containers Vanilla Greek Yogurt
1 container Fat Free cool whip (I used the store brand)
pumpkin pie spice (to taste)
drizzle honey
cinnamon to taste
about 1/2tsp Splenda brown sugar blend

Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl.  I'm freezing mine - but you can just refrigerate (for something like a watergate salad texture)

Makes 8-10 servings
(based on 10 servings)
89 Calories
.3g Fat
14.7g Carbs
2.2g Fiber
39.9mg Sodium
5.5g Protein




No comments:

Post a Comment