Thursday, November 10, 2011

Spaghetti Squash Taco Salad - Oh no she didn't!

Yes I did!
I posted yesterday on MyFitnessPal that I had my Spaghetti Squash Marinara - one of my friends suggested spaghetti squash with salsa - so I just took it to a whole different level!

Spaghetti Squash Taco Salad -- No Shell of course -- but full of flavor!

1/4-1/2 cup refried beans
1.5 cups Spaghetti Squash
1Tbsp Taco Sauce
2-4 tbsp Salsa (I used Black bean & white corn salsa from WalMart!)
Romaine Lettuce
sprinkle of Shredded mexican cheese
slice onion - chopped
1.5 Tbsp Fat Free sour cream

I heated beans & squash separately.... Then started layering in bowl -- first beans, topped with squash.  Added taco sauce, then lettuce, onions, cheese, salsa & sour cream.

Dig in and enjoy!!

231 Calories
4g Fat
44g Carbs
9g Fiber
9g Protein
979mg sodium

**High in sodium due to salsa & beans!  I would like to mash some beans on my own and use them instead to cut the sodium.... But the salsa is YUM!  Just watch your sodium intake for the rest of the day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment