Monday, January 16, 2012

Chicken with 'Shrooms & Peppers

This is a Jillian Michael's recipe I saw somewhere.... Decided to make it tonight, and it turned out delish so I had to post it here.... I did make a couple small changes, reflected in my recipe below... Enjoy!! 

1 Cup Mushrooms - Chopped
1 cup onion - chopped
1 cup tomatoes - chopped
6oz boneless chicken breast 
1tbsp parmesan
1 cup chopped red bell pepper
olive oil
sprinkle basil 
sprinkle Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb

Saute mushrooms, red pepper, & red onion in olive oil (I used my Misto so I didn't use much olive oil) until tender (about 5 minutes).  Add chopped tomatoes, Mrs. Dash, & Basil cook until tomatoes break down into a sauce (about 8 minutes).  Saute chicken in a pan coated with cooking spray (about 10 minutes).  Top chicken with veggie sauce & parmesan.  
Makes 2 servings. 


227 Calories
8g Fat
18g Carbs
5g Fiber
20g Protein

No comments:

Post a Comment