Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Strawberry Cream Pie - FakeOut!

Last night, I decided to make something a little different for my high protein evening snack.... This is light and creamy, and oh so delicious - you'll think you're eating something guilty but you're not!  This tastes sort of like a strawberry cream pie.

1 container Dannon Oikos Strawberry on Bottom Greek Yogurt
1/3 scoop vanilla protein powder
2tbsp Lite cool whip
1/8 cup quick oats (dry)

In a bowl, mix together yogurt, cool whip, & protein powder.  In a separate bowl, put quick oats in bottom of bowl.  Top with yogurt mixture and spread out to cover oats.  Freeze for 20-30 minutes.  Enjoy!  

227 Calories
3g Fat
31g Carbs
1g Fiber
22g Protein
70mg Sodium

2 comments:

  1. It is waaayyyyy to cold for anything frozen my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL nooo! I'm always in the mood for a frozen treat! But speaking of cold weather, I need to work on a protein hot chocolate!! :)

      Delete