Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Simple Egg White Scramble!

I made this yummy scramble this morning for breakfast.... I wanted something different from my normal egg whites topped with salsa (though I do love that too).... So I came up with this.  It's low cal - has veggies - and it's low sodium too.  Has a decent amount of protein too.  I paired this with a container of greek yogurt.  It was quite delish!! 

1.5 servings liquid egg whites (4.5 tbsp)
1 campari tomato - roughly chopped
1 small button mushroom - chopped
1tbsp diced onion
emeril's original essence
sea salt & black pepper
non-stick cooking spray

Heat small frying pan/skillet on med-high heat.  spray with nonstick cooking spray.  Add in onions,  mushroom - sprinkle with some Emeril's.  Saute for about a minute.  Add in tomato.  Saute for another 1-2 minutes.  Add in egg whites.  Scramble until egg whites done.  Plate.  Top with a little bit of s&p.  Enjoy!!

54 Calories
0g Fat
5g Carbs
1g Fiber
8g Protein
336mg Sodium

No comments:

Post a Comment