Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Decadent Choco-Berry Protein Shake!

So this morning I came up with an absolutely decadent protein shake - so I'm sharing it here.... But I posted a picture of my whole breakfast so you could have an idea of what it would look like. Egg whites (with onion, mushrooms, a tiny bit of shredded cheese, and salsa), a protein shake, and a big cup of water!
 
So for the protein shake -- 
 1/4 cup Frozen Berries (I used the blend of blackberries, raspberries, and blueberries)
1/2 scoop chocolate protein (I used Body Fortress)
1 cup Silk Almond Milk Unsweetened
 5 ice cubes
Combine all ingredients in blender (frozen ingredients go in first, then protein, then milk) - blend until smooth/thick.  Enjoy!
 
123 Calories
4g Fat
7g Carbs
2g Fiber
14g Protein
189mg Sodium
 
The eggs are just liquid egg whites, onions, mushrooms scrambled, and then topped with a tiny bit of cheese and a serving of salsa. 
89 Calories
1g Fat
7g Carbs
1g Fiber
11g Protein
327mg Sodium

No comments:

Post a Comment