Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pepperoni Chicken?!


I just came up with this last minute last night.... wasn't really sure what to make and hadn't put much thought into it as we had been out runnig around most of the day after my workout that morning.... Well what I came up with was yummy - even my boyfriend liked it!

2 skinless boneless chicken filets (we get the Perdue, from bj's, there's 4 of them in a pouch - 2 filets per serving)
turkey pepperoni (6 for two servings)
fat free (or reduced fat) cream cheese (1/4-1/3 block for two servings)
grated parmesan cheese
1/4 cup pizza sauce

Boil chicken filets in pan until they are done.  Mix cream cheese (softened) and parmesan together and spread over the chicken (I just put two filets together for one serving and topped two together).  top with three slices pepperoni.  Broil for a few minutes - and then top with pizza sauce.

Enjoy!!

202 Calories
5g Fat
9g Carbs
31g Protein

(I had mine with a side of brussels sprouts)  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment