Tuesday, February 7, 2012

APPLE CINNAMON OATMEAL!



This is so simple, tasty, and super healthy!!  What a great start to the day.  I paired my apple cinnamon oatmeal with some greek yogurt & berries.  Most people find that oatmeal fills them up pretty good too - and since I don't eat much bread - this is a great way for me to get my grains!

1/4cup Quick Oats
1/2 cup water
2tbsp no sugar added appleauce
2packets splenda
dash cinnamon

Add Oats, water, & splenda to a bowl - microwave for about 90 seconds.  Remove from microwave and add applesauce & cinnamon - stir.  Enjoy.  
*You can of course cook this on the stove, but a lot of folks don't have time to cook on the stove in the morning before work which is why I posted these instructions*

90 Calories
2g Fat
17g Carbs
3g Fiber
3g Protein
3mg Sodium

No comments:

Post a Comment