Monday, February 13, 2012

Yummy Healthy Pizza for ONE!

I didn't feel like cooking on Saturday... busy busy day, but I wanted something tasty - yet quick and easy.  My boyfriend LOVES pizza, so I knew I couldn't go wrong with this!

1 Damascus Bakeries Whole Wheat Roll-Up
1/2oz Turkey Pepperoni Minis
1bsp Onion - chopped
1 small mushroom - chopped
1/4 cup Finely Shredded Mozzarella - part skim 
2tbsp parmesan romano
1/8 cup pizza sauce (I used great value)
dash ground red pepper

Preheat oven to 400.  Line baking sheet with Aluminum Foil.  Spray with nonstick cooking spray.  Place whole wheat roll-up on baking sheet (flat, not rolled up).  Spread pizza sauce evenly on 'crust'.   *Optional - sprinkle a little red pepper on top of sauce to add a little kick.* Sprinkle a little bit of mozzarella on top of pizza sauce.  Add pepperonis, mushrooms, and onion.  Add parmesan romano cheese.  Add remaining mozzarella.  Bake for 8 minutes.  Enjoy!

257 Calories
14g Fat
20g Carbs
8g Fiber
24g Protein
1066mg Sodium

No comments:

Post a Comment